My first rule in cooking is – is the item I’m cooking easy? Easy for me equals not too many ingredients, not too time consuming, not too many pots and pans to get dirty, basically not too much mess! I don’t like to spend very much time in the kitchen but I definitely do enjoy producing delicacies for the family and this recipe surely hits the bell! Both easy and impressive-looking on the the table and to top it off, it tastes absolutely delicious.
Chicken Nuggets in Sauce on Salad
- 2 lbs chicken nuggets (you can buy chicken cutlets and cut into nuggets)
- 1 onion
- canola oil or any oil for sauteing
- 5 oz duck sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 package lettuce
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- olive oil
- salt for seasoning
- cho lo mein noodles
- Saute onion
- Add chicken nuggets, fry for 7 minutes each side
- Close flame and add duck sauce and soy sauce, let sit for 15-20 minutes
- As the onions and chicken is frying, prepare Israeli salad – dice red pepper, cucumbers and tomatoes, and add olive oil and salt for seasoning.
- Once everything is ready layer – lettuce, Israeli salad, chicken nugget mixture, cho lo mein noodles and enjoy!
We're sorry that you didn't enjoy this post
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve in the future