The Man Who Never Gives Up: David Mandel – CEO of Ohel | Inspiration For The Nation
Since 1969, Ohel has provided a critical safety net of support and hope.
Mental health counseling and residences. Older adult care. Residences and programs for individuals with developmental disabilities. Foster care placement. Trauma and bereavement services. Shelter for victims of domestic violence.
in this week’s episode, its CEO, David Mandel, talks about the challenges and struggles our community is facing when it comes to mental health.
David also opens up about the struggle his wife and he had to have a child. He describes the feeling to be blessed with a child after 24 years.
Help save lives with the incredible support Ohel provides (donate generously): https://www.ohelfamily.org/donate
This episode is in memory of:
• Shimon Dovid ben Yaakov Shloima
• Miriam Sarah bas Yaakov Moshe
• Simcha Berel Dovid ben Avraham Moshe
Our free call-in-to-listen feature is here:
• USA: (712) 432-3489
• UK: 0333-366-0154
• ISRAEL: 079-579-5088
Follow us on social media for more content:
• [WordFiltered] – https://www.[WordFiltered]/@livinglchaim
• IG – https://www.[WordFiltered].com/livinglchaim/
• FB – https://www.[WordFiltered].com/livinglchaim
• LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/living-lchaim
• Website – https://www.livinglchaim.com/
Have a specific question? email us email@example.com WhatsApp us feedback and get first access to episodes: 914-222-5513
If you are interested in sponsoring an episode in memory or refuah shilama of a loved one, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
#jewishpodcast #podcast #mentalhealth #infertility #infertilityawareness