Teshuva is the greatest favor of all – we can undo the past!
🏆 Sponsored anonymously as a zechus for the donors
🤗 Sponsorship opportunities: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/sponsor
🎉 Check out the Meaningful Tefila series, on Zoom: http://rabbiorlofsky.com/tefila
❓ Questions of the Week
1. “How did reshaim like Hitler yemach shemo survive a single Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur? Surely they were written in the book of death? (Via Shimon Guttman)
2. “What is the nicest thing someone ever said/did for you? (Via anonymous)
3. “If the sun is Din (loved this show by the way), why it able to heal Yaakov Avinu after his struggle with Eisav’s malach?” (Via Risyl Edelman)
4. “No women were involved in the Eigel or Meraglim. Why didn’t that make a difference to the outcome? Following that line of reasoning, can we women have an impact on the future without the men?We always hear about the nashim tsidkoniyos, but in this case that didn’t seem to help the outcome…” (Via Risyl Edelman)
5. “Why is it that every Gemara which is Torah Sheba’al Peh, have to be printed in the same exact layout, but Chumash which is Torah Shebichsav, could be printed in different layouts. Shouldn’t it be the opposite?” (Via anonymous)
📝 Submit your questions at https://rabbiorlofsky.com/qa
[00:18] Topic: The Miracle of Teshuva
[33:44] Q&A: Reshaim don’t die after Yom Kippur?
[34:50] Q&A: Nicest thing you’ve been told?
[39:01] Q&A: The sun = Din?
[40:55] Q&A: Women and the Eigel
[44:26] Q&A: Gemara and Chumash layouts
[56:28] Theme song
Sign up for R’ Orlofsky’s live online shiurim!
“The Rabbi Orlofsky Show Theme”
Composed and Performed by Lenny Solomon
Learn more at https://rabbiorlofsky.com/music
Follow Rabbi Orlofsky around the web!
📅 Event schedule: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/events
✉️ Send feedback: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/contact
🤗 Sponsorships: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/sponsor
📣 Live speaking engagements: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/book-events
• https:// [WordFiltered].com/RabbiOrlofsky