How can we live peacefully in such a risky world?
🏆 Sponsored l’illui nishmas Rivkah bas Gavriel Chaim (Rita Grunberger)
🤗 Sponsorship opportunities: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/sponsor
🎉 Check out the Meaningful Tefila series, on Zoom: http://rabbiorlofsky.com/tefila
❓ Questions of the Week
📝 Submit your questions at https://rabbiorlofsky.com/qa
1. “How does someone stay calm and level-headed while they are frustrated in an agitating situation?” (Via Jay Gelb)
2. “What do I do if I impulsively get angry? How do I stop?”
3. “In most cases how come you find that kids especially teenagers get along with grandparents better then parents?” (Via anonymous)
4. “The Rav has a reputation for being funny. Is it ever hard to be funny? Does this ever cause a pressure to be funny when you’re not interested?” (Via anonymous)
5. “How was it for the Rav to move to Eretz Yisroel in regard to 2 day Yom Tov? Thank you for such a wonderful show!” (Via anonymous)
6. “Is it possible to learn the entire Torah?” (Via anonymous)
[2:50] Topic: Accepting Risk
[31:28] Q&A: Managing anger?
[32:48] Kids getting along with grandparents?
[34:48] Is it hard to be funny?
[37:55] Moving to Israel and 2-day Yom Tov?
[39:01] Learning the entire Torah?
Sign up for R’ Orlofsky’s live online shiurim!
“The Rabbi Orlofsky Show Theme”
Composed and Performed by Lenny Solomon
Learn more at https://rabbiorlofsky.com/music
Follow Rabbi Orlofsky around the web!
📅 Event schedule: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/events
✉️ Send feedback: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/contact
🤗 Sponsorships: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/sponsor
📣 Live speaking engagements: https://rabbiorlofsky.com/book-events
• https:// [WordFiltered].com/RabbiOrlofsky